Please bring proof of address to your appointment, our receptionist will ask to see this on your arrival. Your appointment may not proceed without bringing this information. Documents that can be used as proof of current address – must be dated within the last six months:
- Recent original utility bill (i.e. gas, electric, water, telephone - not mobile)
- Council tax bill (valid for current year)
- Bank, building society or credit union statement or passbook
- Recent original mortgage statement from recognised lender
- Current council/housing association rent book or tenancy agreement
- Notification letter from Department for Work and Pensions / HM Revenue and Customs confirming your right to benefit or state pension
All overseas patients must bring proof of address.
We encourage our patients to complete the registration in full prior to attending to help your appointment run more smoothly and minimise the time spent in the clinic.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission and subject to their audit process. Internally we are managed by a Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) who ensure that all regulatory matters are kept up to date and manage the conduct of the Consultants with admitting rights to 108 Harley Street. There are also regular multi-disciplinary team meetings that deal with both ongoing professional education and case management.
Simply call 0207 563 1234, Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm (5.30 pm on Fridays). If you are expecting your medical insurer to pay, you will need a referral letter from your GP, to see the Consultant. Please bring this with you to your first appointment.
Depending on the condition we may be able to provide a scan the same day in our X-Ray and imaging department.
If you require a specialised scan outside of 108 Harley Street we will arrange an appointment for you.
We understand how anxious and sometimes embarrassed you may feel about your appointment, but our fully trained staff aim to make your visit as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Please do not hesitate to tell the Consultant or Clinic Nurse if you are overly concerned. They will be pleased to answer your questions and put your mind at rest.
The costs for consultations will not exceed £250 for a first consultation, £350 for a second opinion, and follow-up consultations will not exceed £225. There are additional charges for any investigations or diagnostic tests.
Charges are routinely covered in full by all medical insurers, subject to individual policy benefit limits, restrictions and excesses. If you require surgery, you will be given an estimate of the Consultant Surgeon’s fees, so that you can check your level of cover with your insurer. If you are not covered by medical insurance we offer all-inclusive packages for surgery.
- Please complete your full Insurance details on our registration form including policy number and expiry date of your policy; you may need to call your Insurance Company for full details. You will also need a current valid authorisation number. Unfortunately if these details are not provided you will be required to pay for your appointment and reclaim it from your Insurer.
- If for any reason your Insurance Company do not settle your Invoice within 90 days of the date of your appointment we will require full payment from you and it will be your responsibility to deal with your Insurer.
- A letter of guarantee (LOG) is required for all International Insured patients, if this cannot be provided on the day you will be required to pay in full and claim back from your Insurance Company.
For more information on charges please check our Fees and Payments or contact us on 0207 563 1234.
Mr Mahantesh Karoshi and Mr Vivek Nama are our Consultant Gynaecologists at the London Women's Health Clinic.
We have different well woman packages and you can select which package suits you the best. We could discuss a specific concern if necessary.
Yes, we will discuss the pros and cons of screening and offer the most appropriate tests tailored to your concern.
We perform most of our outpatient procedures under local anaesthesia, including hysteroscopy, polypectomy, bartholin’s cyst treatment, Colposcopy and Vulvoscopy.
108 Harley Street has partnership with TDL Labs that provide a comprehensive range of tests including the latest tests that are not available on the NHS.
Do not hesitate to call us on 0207 563 1234 and you will be directed to the most appropriate person to answer your enquiry.